- You spend at least 30 minutes each night after your child goes to sleep reassembling your house. Sometimes it’s just easier to let them empty the entire contents of your drawers, than pick up after them as they go. I have learned this the hard way!!
- Your computer screen has little tiny finger prints all over it, your phone has a new crack and your remote control is probably broken.
- You consider the hand held vacuum cleaner one of the greatest inventions ever and aren’t ashamed to admit you have used it, not only on your floors and counter tops, but on your child as well.
- You are beyond grateful for the LOCK button on your refrigerator’s ice and water dispenser.
- You wonder why there aren’t PSAs warning us of the dangers involved with turning around to give your child a toy, book, snack or bottle while driving.
- You give yourself a mental ‘pat on the back’ for making it through yet another day every night just before your head hits the pillow in pure utter exhaustion and delight.
I look forward to coming up with this list every week, Arizona Mamma, so thank you for developing the meme. Otherwise I fear I’d just have all these ‘you know you’re a mom whens bouncing around my head’. Please visit Our Daze in the Sun for more!
The best is yet to be.