Last week Ember of Remember Ember passed along the sweetest thing, the Cherry on Top award.
I love receiving blog awards because they remind me that the blogging community is vast, kind, supportive and full of talented writers, smart women (and men), parents and friends.
Thanks, Ember!! I appreciate the award and look forward to getting to know you better.
Rules for this award:
- Thank the person who awarded this to you. Well, duh!
- Copy and put the award on your blog. 🙂
- List 3 things which you love about yourself:
1. I don’t mind doing dishes… ever.
2. I will go the distance for a friend, literally and figuratively.
3. I always send thank you cards.
- Post a picture that you love.
- Pass this on to a couple of the sweetest bloggers…because we like to share the love.
1. Blake at Cameron Crazy Mom – Her son Cameron is exactly one month younger than Lucas, her blog is adorable and she had some mad scrap booking skillz.
2. Jayme at The Random Blogette – Her honesty is refreshing and her love of Dave Matthews is shared.
3. Tracy at A Beautiful Mess – She’s awesome, we have the same sense of humor and she’s in my ‘hood.
Happy weekend, everyone!