I love Arizona Mama’s meme You Know You’re a Mom When-sDaze and I missed participating last week because I was busy celebrating my one year blogoverary and had a guest poster, who turns out is the new owner of this terrific meme, my friend Natalie at Mommy of a Monster. Yay!
You know you’re a mom when…
- Your house doesn’t have enough wall space for all the photos you take of your child or the artwork they create.
- You rack your brain each morning coming up with a fun and tiring outing for the day.
- You consider the person that created spray on sunscreen a genius.
- You consider the person that created (most) sippy cups a complete idiot.
- You pity the busboy that has to clean up your table after you leave a restaurant and always over tip out of utter embarrassment.
- You realize that some meals are all about what your kid will eat not how messy they (or your floor) get in the process.
- You would do anything in your power to take away your child’s pain or frustration or anger, even and especially if it is directed at you.