- You are thankful for your mom friends that always carry snacks. I am trying to get better at this, I promise!!
- You feel like you need a sign pasted to your forehead that says: I ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS!
- You often only have time to shave one leg.
- You offer your child multi-colored Post-It notes to play with and then find them all over your house… for days.
- You can’t do anything without a little helper following you around, only he’s no help whatsoever, but the leg hugs are cute.
- Friends get “stuck” in the backseat of your car because of the child safety locks and they can’t roll down the windows either.
- As much as your child drives you to the point of insanity, after 15 months with him, you can can say that you can’t imagine a world without them.
If you have similar “mom” moments, be sure to link up and share them at Mommy of a Monster. Thanks, again Natalie for taking over this meme. I don’t know what I’d do without it.