- Your carpets look worse than ever.
- You run up and down the stairs so many times a day it should be considered a cardio workout.
- You know the difference between a jogger, “mall” and travel/umbrella stroller.
- Every single time you turn around, there is another mess to pick up, clean up or step over.
- You think everyone (including yourself) drives too fast, doesn’t say ‘please’, ‘thank you’ or ‘excuse me’ enough.
- You know that there is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby in your arms or the smell of their sweet sweet baby breath.
Check out what makes other moms moms at Mommy of a Monster.