- As soon as you paint your finger nails, your child wakes up from a nap. Grrr…
- If left to his own devices, your tot would sit in front of the television all. day. long.
- You rejoiced the day your child tried a vegetable for the umpteenth time and not only liked it, asked for more!
- Your kid has had a melt down at a restaurant, so you packaged up the entire meal to-go and downed a full glass of wine in one gulp quicker than you could say “check, please!”
- No matter how high you put things in your home, your child finds a way to get them anyway.
- You can’t go anywhere and see older children without thinking, “we’ll be there soon enough”… or younger children and think, “aw, I remember when…”.
- Based on the crankiness level of your child, you can tell when any given situation is going to go completely south and must be aborted immediately.
- Your heart melts every time you see that sweet innocent smile even if the body it’s attached to is up to no good.
Be sure to link up with your own list at Mommy of a Monster.