- You walk around with raccoon eyes and people often tell you you look tired or my new favorite, ‘fatigued’ and you feel like screaming, “uh, no s*it, I have a toddler!”.
- You hire a babysitter for the evening so that you can go out with your friends, but all you really want to do is to curl up in front of the TV in your pjs.
- You carry your SPF face cream with you in your purse because 90% of the time you walk out of the house without putting it on because you are too busy getting your child ready.
- You can’t wait until your tot can tell you exactly what they’re thinking because you just want to know what’s going on inside their head.
- Even though you know it’s bad to linger, the sad face and cries for “mama” break your heart when you are trying to get out the door without him.
- It’s a productive day when you get a three hour long nap from your little one. Bless you child!
Be sure to link up with your own You Know You’re a Mom When-sDaze list at Mommy of a Monster.