We are just weeks away from the year and a half mark and Lucas is growing and changing and learning everyday. Here’s what he has been up to this month:
- Asks for help when he needs it most of the time.
- Says “thank you” most of the time. We are working on “please”.
- Grabs our hands and says “hand” when he wants to take us somewhere, but isn’t always quite sure where.
- Climbs on everything.
- Loves to practice using keys, utensils and hair brushes.
- Has officially given up his morning nap and fairly consistently sleeps from 1:00 – 3:00.
- Has major separation anxiety upon one or both of us leaving, but it soon subsides, or so we’ve been told.
- Has become leery of the dark.
- Still prefers the bottle over a sippy cup, but will drink juice and water from time to time.
- Has started drinking cow’s milk!! Yay, no more stinky formula.
- Enjoys throwing toys when he’s grown tired of them and dumping his food on the floor when he’s done eating. Good times.
- Loves being a passenger on Daddy’s bike ride.
- Is learning family members names.
- Has learned how to pull his pull toys.
We are so lucky to have this little boy in our lives.