As BlogHer ’11 is still sinking in and I am reeling from all the new inspiration and sweet memories, I have to share one last post… the fun one, the evidence, the photos!
1. Let the games begin: arriving at the hotel Wednesday night in full blogger garb and new Uncommon custom iPhone case. Love!
2. My BlogHer experience would not have been complete without a photo with my blogging idol, Sherri of Old Tweener. Sigh! She is a beautiful person inside and out.
3. Flat Mandy of Mandyland enjoyed the Women Create Media workshop a little more than the rest of us.
5. Night 1: Gigi, Nichole, Lori, Natalie, me and Katie (my third roomie for the weekend).
6. Me, Sherri, Katie and Lori.
7. Another one of my favorite bloggers: the stunning Poppy of Funny Or Snot, who wasted no time staring at the enormous zit on my chin. Thanks for that!
8. Relax: My mantra for the weekend.
9. Every child’s fantasy; meeting Cookie Monster and Elmo.
10. How lucky was I to spend so much time with these lovely ladies?
12. I was proud to wave (and wear) red panties!
13. Best. Night. Ever. I don’t get out and dance enough.
15. Katie of Slutier Nation and I had a little too much fun with mustaches.
16. A pre-screening of the movie, The Help courtesy of DreamWorks was a wonderful cherry on top of my weekend. I recommend this book to everyone and the movie did not disappoint. Plus, the theater was dark, quiet and cool and gave me a little time to reflect.