I am 39 years old and I have:
1. Jumped out of an airplane (tandem).
2. Been on a safari in Kenya.
3. Climbed a pyramid in Egypt.
4. Gone to the airport to meet friends and family when they’ve had layovers.
5. Lent money to someone and never expected it back.
6. Drank milk out of the carton.
7. Taken Lucas to Disneyland by myself. TWICE!
8. Lived in a perpetual state of missing someone.
9. Walked across the Golden Gate Bridge.
10. Fell in love with the Eiffel Tower the very first time I saw it. I was 10 and have been blessed to have seen five more times.
11. Been voted “Best Groomed” in high school. What am I a dog?
12. Earned an Outstanding Customer Service award.
13. Delivered a child with no drugs. By choice.
14. Cried myself to sleep.
15. Seen the Dave Matthews Band in concert two dozen times.
16. Been to a movie by myself.
18. Thrown a surprise party.
19. Been in three car accidents. All my fault.
20. Gotten ooey gooey weak in the knees when my husband smiles at me.
21. Stayed up WAY past my bedtime. Nightly.
22. Three tattoos.
This post was written for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop, Prompt 1.) Last week we wrote about what we have never done… (Check out my I Never list here.) this week write a list of 22 things you HAVE done. (inspired by Sellabit Mom)