1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
apart; John’s understanding and acceptance are bittersweet, having (from To Full Term by Darci Klein)
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
On average, 10.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes. My sophomore and junior year of high school. Jeans (no rips or holes), tan shirt of any style (no tank tops) and a school badge pinned to left side.
4. What do you think about the most?
My son, my fertility and my “To Do” list. Sigh…
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
Six: car, front door, parents’ house, old house (I just can’t part with it), a friend’s house and a random key I have no clue what it unlocks.
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A tank top to wear for the Fourth of July Surf City 5K run!
7. Are you growing anything these days?
My hair, my nails and I’m trying to keep a plant Lucas brought home from preschool alive. I have ANYTHING but a green thumb.
8. What is under your bed?
9. What is most important in life?
My son, husband, sister and health.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
Linking up with Stasha’s Monday Listicles, a meme right up my alley, because I LOVE lists! This week’s topic is 10 random questions.