I like to complain about their produce, which goes bad way well before the expiration date and not just bad, but moldy, stinky, I-just-bought-this-two-days-ago-bad and how stupid busy it is no matter what time of the day or day of the week I go, but the price is always right and I very seldom buy a product I don’t enjoy.
Nevertheless, these are my Top 10 Things I Love About Trader Joe’s:
1. They have a beautiful and exotic flower selection ranging from orchids and succulents to sunflowers and start gazer lilies.
2. Potato medley. These are amazing… yellow, red and purple potatoes all in one bag!
4. Inexpensive and really good wines perfect for on the way to the party hostess gifts or to enjoy with a bowl of popcorn by yourself while watching Scandal.
5. Mediterranean Humus Snack Pack. Seriously I eat one for lunch most days and they are a nice alternative to sandwiches for school lunches.
9. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. These are bite sized pieces of heaven and never last very long in our house, as exhibited in this photo. There are only two left!
10. Cute stickers for the kids at checkout. These are free for the asking, change with the seasons and aren’t sticky stickers so they won’t leave residue all over your car.