2010?! Boy, does that sound weird. I love a new year and I am really looking forward to starting a whole new decade.
I do have a short list of some of my new year’s resolutions. I rarely enter into a new year without them and they are different each year. What can I say, I’m a realist; if I can’t or don’t do it, I remove it from the list! I am usually successful though. 🙂 This year, I vow to:
- Start reading again, at least one hour a day. Oh, how I miss it!
- Work out with a trainer twice a week and walk on my own four to five days a week on the quest to get my biscuit back in shape. I am off to a great start on this one; having already walked nine miles in 2010 so far.
- Start working on baby #2 (scary thought!).
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, preferably with you in the BOB.
- Use a cloth bag every. single. time. I go to the grocery store. Incidentally, this was my gift to all of my girlfriends this Christmas.
- Organize our photos into album, boxes, frames, zip lock bags–something, anything just as long as they aren’t in piles.
- Learn to live without so many magazines in my life. So far, I have already let five of my 10 subscriptions go. Yay for me! I should be reading books anyway.
- Spend more time in the kitchen cooking (AKA learn to cook). I have collected yummy sounding recipes for years and it is time to try them out.
I am also really looking forward to my sister moving to Los Angeles (today!), selling our parents house (fingers crossed), our trip to Australia and New Caledonia in April and continuing to watch you grow and flourish.
I wish you and yours a wonderful new year filled with much love, laughter, prosperity and vibrant health.
The best is most certainly yet to be.