I saw this questionnaire circulating around Mother’s Day and was curious how Lucas would respond so I had a third party ask him these questions about me.
I love his answers! Especially #11. I can’t even remember the last time I did a handstand, but obviously he was impressed.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
2. What makes your mom happy?
Me & Lola
3. What makes Mom sad?
When she has to yell.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she uses funny names.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Smart, funny and awesome like me.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Read Dinosaurs Come Everything, play Uno and other games.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Change Lola’s diapers, laundry, work out and have fun with Daddy.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking and handstands.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Skateboarding and video games.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Take care me and Lola.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
Spinach, lemon and kale.
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Sally from Cars.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games and read.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
She’s taller and older and sleeps in a bigger bed.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just know. She tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He makes her laugh.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Cardio Barre and El Matador.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
24. What do you want to tell your mom?
I love her.
25. What is something you wish your mom knew?
I wish she knew everything. She knows a lot but not everything.
Interview conducted July 23, 2015.