You know you’re a mom when:
- You have no clue if Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are still a hot Hollywood couple and frankly don’t care as much as you once did.
- It takes you (on average) up to three nights to finish watching a movie because you keep falling asleep.
- You think your child should be as excited as you are when he gets a piece of mail addressed to him. All I ever get anymore are Land of Nod catalogs, Gymboree coupons and bills!
- You swear if you have to go to the grocery store one more time this week you may need to be committed.
- You make sure your kid has three square meals a day, ample snacks and plenty of liquids, but you can’t remember the last time you drank a full glass of water.
- Your child is slathered in sunscreen and wearing a hat, but you forgot all about your own sensitive skin.
- When your child’s music or favorite television program is on, all is right in the world, but God forbid you try to catch up on the news or play a little Top 40!
- It might take you all week to do one load of laundry because you keep forgetting that you started it and once wet laundry sits in the washer for over 24 hours, it needs another round.
- Your child uses your boob (either one will do) has an arm rest.
- You want better for your child than you ever had it and you had it pretty dang good.
Thanks to Arizona Mama for creating this meme. Visit her blog, Our Daze in the Desert to join the fun!
The best is yet to be.