- You wear
out in public with pride even though your child is no where in sight.
- You find toys in your bed at night and don’t even think twice about how they got there.
- You would have sworn before you had children that the words: “please don’t lick the floor” would never have come out of your mouth. Never say never, right?
- You will do anything to take away your child’s pain, whether it’s a bonk on the head or a cold that lingers on and on.
- Not a morning goes by that you don’t feel like you could sleep for another hour or two longer.
- You think there is a strong possibility that the people that create Yo Gabba Gabba are high on drugs and wonder if you are sending your child the right message by airing it in your home, but still find yourself recording it and even enjoying it.
- You delight in the joy on their face as they listen to a story being told.