Rockin’ The Baby

Last month, Shell (Things I Can’t Say) created the Rockin’ The Baby Bump blog hop and this month, she’s at it again with Rockin’ the Baby.

I had so much fun looking through literally thousands of photos of Lucas trying to find the perfect ones to share and while I was at I realized a few things: I have an adorable child whom I adore, I definitely rock the baby and I take entirely TOO MANY PHOTOS!

This photo was taken exactly two years ago today: July 11, 2009 Lucas was one month old.
My parents backyard: October 25, 2009. Lucas was four months old.
Florence, Italy – November 23, 2009. Lucas was five months old.
The night Lucas started crawling: March 25, 2010. Lucas is nine months old.
May 27, 2010 – Lucas is almost one year old!
I’m happy with the toddler/preschooler Lucas is. Beyond happy, but I do miss the baby he once was.

Need your baby fix? Go check out the more than 70 (and growing) participates in Rockin’ The Baby!

post signature

Related Posts:

• No Related Posts

Comments

1. Alison@Mama Wants This says

Such gorgeous pictures. The one month old is awesome. As is the Italy picture (how did he travel? Good?).

Love this linky! #ragingbabyfever

2. The Random Blogette says

He is just the cutest thing! That over the shoulder baby pic is a popular one. I have one just like it! I should've put it in my post too!

3. Amanda @ It's Blogworthy says

Oh that's just precious!! Those little teeth!!! It's amazing, you can look back at any age and think, I miss that! ( well, some parts of it)

4. Evonne says

You can never take too many pictures. Especially with such a cute little boy!

I'm jealous that he's been to Florence. I need to get back to that city someday!

5. Leigh Ann @ Genie in a Blog says

Beautiful pictures! Love the first one especially. I too miss the baby days a little…but not enough to want them back!

6. Poppy says

I love the mommy and me shots the best because those are the pictures that are rarely taken. It seems that, in my house anyway, I'm the one always taking the pictures.

7. Leah says

Awesome pics! They definitely got me all teary eyed.. He is growing too fast! It's just not fair! Man, he was kind of a big guy back when he was first born, huh? Haha! But still such a cutie! Love that pic in mom and dad's backyard. Never saw that picture before. So sweet.