The best things about Halloween?
1. Candy corn. I know it’s available all year long, but I only buy it during the month of October. I’m the only one in my house that likes it and so far, I’m on bag #3.
2. Multiple visits to the pumpkin patch in search of the perfect pumpkin.
3. After the sun goes down, Lucas has been
demanding requesting that we drive around our neighborhood to see all the Halloween decorations; twinkle lights, pumpkins, spiders, ghosts and one amazing pirate ship are his favorites.
4. Carmel apples, cake pops and other yummy treats friends are braver than I to try to make.
5. Holiday arts and crafts.
6. Glow in the dark skeleton jammies.
7. Decorating pumpkins with pipe cleaners, stickers, glue and pomp pomps instead of knives.
8. Watching It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
9. Trick-or-treating and hoping for the good stuff.
10. Children dressed up as Super Man, princesses, Woody and sharks. Speaking of sharks, will you please check out the face on the shark below? I love having a child! Especially during the holidays.
This post was inspired by Stasha’s Monday Listicles, a linky right up my alley! This week’s topic: Ten Things Halloween.