Natalie, author of Mommy of a Monster (I Mean Toddler) and Infant Twins honored me this week with the Versatile Award and I am deeply touched.
Natalie is relatively new to the blogging world (as if I’m some old pro!?) and is doing an awesome job of sharing her crazy wonderful world of having three under three with us. If you don’t already follow her, you are missing out!
In order to accept this award, I have a few things to do:
Share seven things about myself with you.
1. If I could change the world, I’d put a little more “please”, “thank you” and “excuse me” into things.
2. Sitting in stop and go traffic makes me want to put my head through the window. It is the ONE and ONLY thing that I DON’T miss about working. I avoid the freeway like the plague during rush hours now.
3. Way before N1H1 and West Nile Virus, I was a compulsive hand washer and now that I’m a mom, it’s almost out of control.
4. I have always had a bad case of wanderlust and I wish I had more time to travel. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, it would be sitting at the Deux Magots cafe in Paris blogging and sipping a Kronenbourg 1664 (it’s okay, it’s almost 9:00 PM in Paris).
5. I have owned seven iPods… don’t ask! Let’s just say that I’m glad my husband and I own stock in Apple.
6. I was married for three years before I met Lucas’ dad. It is so bizarre to think about it now because it seems like eons ago and I don’t know that I’ve ever discussed that in my blog before.
7. I don’t have a clue how to apply eye make-up (a part form mascara, which I couldn’t live without).
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Thank you! Gracias! Merci! Danke! Grazie! Shukriyah! Natalie, you rock. 🙂
Pass the award on to three fellow deserving bloggers:
Leah, who’s not a mommy yet, but is my sister and writes LA ‘n’ LA about her new life and adventures in Los Angeles.
Tara, whose blog, Blondie ‘N’ SC is just too pretty and heartwarming for words. If you are seeking warm fuzzys, visit her page right away!
Coreen, mother of one and expecting Baby #2 any day now writes The Adventures of Captain Fussypants & Caleb the Wonder Dog one of the wittiest bloggers I follow.
Contact the bloggers I’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Thanks, again Natalie and happy blogging, everyone!
The best is yet to be.