With only THREE shopping days until Christmas, I sure hope someone sees this in time…
I’ve been nice this year (well, I tried) and I’ve come up with a short list of five things I’d really like to find under the tree Saturday morning:
- Someone other than me to fill the Q-tip container.
- A guaranteed two hour nap from Lucas each and every afternoon, along with no hitting, throwing, splashing, biting or temper tantrum (especially in public or in front of his grandparents). Ever.
- I would also love it if Lucas could find a way not to wait until 30 seconds before we are about to walk out the door to poop.
- A car that never needs gas, a refrigerator that’s always full and an endless supply of paper towels.
- And last but not least, just once I’d like to go on a trip and not have a lotion, face wash or bubble bath leak in my toiletry bag.
Of course no Christmas wish list would be complete without wishing happiness, love and success to everyone in my life and peace on earth and goodwill toward men.
Okay, I lied, there are WAY more than five things I’d like this Christmas. Please see above about “trying” and have a little mercy.
Merry Christmas, Santa!