I’m 39 and I’ve never…
1. Liked coffee (I’m a Chai tea latte girl).
2. Been on television.
3. Been a redhead.
4. Bar-be-qued, as in on my own.
5. Owned a white shirt that I haven’t splattered wine on.
6. Been hugged by Dave Matthews…yet!
7. Held newborn twins.
8. Grown a single vegetable.
9. Met a margarita I didn’t like.
11. Ordered sushi in Japan.
12. Read a Harry Potter book.
13. Seen an episode of Law & Order.
14. Been a contestant on Jeopardy, but not for lack of trying.
15. Wore sequins during the day.
16. Experienced food poisoning, poison ivy or heart burn.
17. Flown first class.
18. Learned how to drive a stick shift.
19. Milked a cow.
20. Been on a cruise.
21. Read the Bible.
22. And like, Mama Kat, I’ve never photographed a liter of kittens. Ew. Why would I?!
This post was written for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop, Prompt 1.) Follow the template I copied and list 22 things you’ve never done.